Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[Update: CONFIRMED] Li Bing Bing dating




Weibo - Sohu Entertainment - "In mid-December, popular photographer met Li Bingbing's family in Sanya, amidst the group there was a man who appeared to be very close to the family. The next day the photographer discovered Li Bingbing and the man appearing at the same time at the beach by a hotel, the two were holding hands, hugging, kissing, taking selfies, seeming like a couple madly in love. Reportedly, this man is [ok I'm leaving out his personal info] an investment company executive, younger than Li Bingbing by 10-something years. Reportedly he began pursuing her in 2015, and it looks like he has been successful."

Update: Li Bingbing confirmed to be dating.



1. [+82] I always thought she and Quan Ren were together haha I wish my goddess well

2. [+50] What privacy? Said in such a bad manner, others are dating just fine what is there to talk bad about?

3. [+42] They match well... Bing Bing smiles so cheerfully, like a little girl, this type of happiness is the most happiness

4. [+13] Looking at this news, I silently console myself: My future boyfriend is possibly in elementary school right now, I should focus on my studies.

5. [+10] The guy is pretty handsome.

6. [+9] Give people some space.

7. [+5] How does the woman look like Li Bingbing?

No comments:

Post a Comment