Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Zhou Dongyu wishes fans a happy new year







Weibo - Zhou Dongyu: "Happy new year and happiness like flowers"

1. [+6323] Where's the chest, dear?

2. [+1955] Ah ah ah Uncle Dong happy new year, you are the cutest



3. [+1702] All the likes for this post go towards to the fans, happy new year

4. [+1338] Ha ha ha, the new year is now standing firmly~

5. [+1050] My Dongyu, so much legs!!!

6. [+888] Brilliant, my Golden Horse winner

7. [+881] Zhou Dongyu you are truly not a fake, and a rare refreshment in the entertainment industry. I like how during interviews although you are nervous you maintain an attitude that is not overbearing, I like your sincerity and warmth, I like your gentle yet funny temperament, I like the way you wave goodbye to fans. Thank you for your existence, for amazing the times, making the years more gentle. You make the entertainment industry wonderful

8. [+556] Can I ask who is getting cancer [from the post] *Emojis that raise hands*

9. [+557] Happy new year I'm just passing by the comments, all who like this post will instantly get rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment